Jun 20, 2016

Midsummer Peace....

The last time there was a Strawberry Full Moon on the Midsummer Solstice was in 1967... it won't happen again for another 46 years so enjoy the Luna energy tonight!! It is a beautiful night here in Maine...I know that is not the case for many across the country... there is so much turmoil in Nature & within our country...so much is disappointing, disheartening & tragic...On nights like this I feel there is an opportunity to get away from that & commune in a quiet place to find your center & focus agian...I hope you all have that chance...Midsummer blessings everyone...

9 comments:

Méa Strauß said...

Midsummerblessings to you too, let´s have a strawberry party :))))!!!
HUUUGS from Méa :))

JeMa von Rosendorn said...

Litha Blessings to you <3

And here in Sweden it was your name day yesterday Linda :)

Hugs, Jenny

Hawthorn Spellweaver said...

Peace and Solstice blessings to you and your kin x

Linda said...

Thanks Ladies...:) Mea I am thinking strawberry shortcake...my Grams recipe YUM!! Jenny that is interesting.did some reading on the name day...my GOT days LOL ...Same to you as well Hawthorn!! :)

Babylon Sisters said...

Linda I went out with my grandson to look at that beautiful moon and things were really very peaceful in our little world - always hoping for more peaceful things in the very big world. xoxoMary

Linda said...

Oh I am with you Mary....its peaceful in our little world too would love to see it expand to the global world...as well... Hugs :)

Laura Lia said...

Ah, I missed it!! I missed the Strawberry Moon! I wish I found your blog sooner...but I'm glad I found it nonetheless. :) Your babies with paws are so adorable.

Stay inspired!

Laura xoxo

Karen said...

I saw an old image you had saved to Pinterest of 3 rock and metal/wire sculptures- long-legged birds or bugs, post was from 2012, I think in garden art. I would love to find out name of artist or where to purchase.

THanks,
Karen

Linda said...

Hi Karen I did try to find out who did that but can;t find the original source....but it looks like it is wire wrapped around a rock with a bead for a head...I am going to try to make them & see what I can come up with...if I can make a copy I will post the diy....Thanks for asking about that tho...another winter projects... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...