Apr 9, 2016

Sacred Spaces- Water Element

Being a water sign this is my favorite element along with earth...the Hubby & I have at least three water sites at our home along with being surrounded by wild pond areas......our small frog pond is a favorite site...
Water is feminine & heals, revitalizes, satisfies our thirst, cleanses..... not only us but the Earth.....nothing can survive without it....it is magic....one of the stones associated with water is amethyst which is my favorite crystal... if you need to clear your head or refocus just stand by some water...if possible in its natural environment...

 Items that can be part of your sacred space is bowls of water, fountains & shells... add candles & flowers or sage & you have all four of your elements if you have limited space... I have two small areas like this around the house just if I need to stop for a few minutes & recharge....

My favorite thing to do during the New Moon is a bath....you are immersed in the water element....this is one I do with the exception of using lavender EO instead of lemon... enjoy!

2 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Our sacred spaces are so important for all of us to enjoy and appreciate. Mine happens to be nature. I feel so at peace there. The wild pond areas at your home sound magical. The candles, the fountains, and the water all sound so nice. Thanks for the tips.

~Sheri

Lady of the Woods said...

I try to make my inner home a sacred space filled with all the elements in all the rooms, it is why everyone feels the peace and the sacredness here. Water is something I crave also when I am having a crisis, I drink water every few minutes, lots of it, it just is the only thing I want. Thanks for posting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...