Apr 7, 2016

Sacred Spaces- Fire Element

Meditating is a sacred time for me...Bringing in the 4 elements enhances that connection to Mother Nature... 
Flames, lightening, & electricity represents Nature's Fire element..... a candle flame brings a softness & warmth to my sacred space as well as a source to focus on while I am meditating.... 
Fire is active, destructive yet transforming & cleansing... the act of destruction actually releases seeds of regeneration be it in Nature or a ritual....essential in the cycle of Nature...

 In Feng Shui, it is a masculine element...it has the qualities of strength yet also of aggression & impatience...if not contained it will consume & destroy everything in its path... & yet can be playful & comforting.... if you have sat around a bonfire you know what I mean...

 Fire stimulates & changes rapidly.....
 It dispels the darkness to help guide us on our journey... 
My favorite ritual especially during the New Moon is to write my intentions ( seeds) on paper then burn it outside sending in to the Universe to germinate....just another form of planting a garden, only the harvest is your life goals... 
No matter what time of day I meditate, my beeswax candles are always lit... 



Picture source: Pinterest

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...