Apr 7, 2016

Sacred Spaces- Air Element

Happy SUPER New Moon everyone...It is a wild & wet one here in Maine...Mother Nature is throwing her hair around & Abeula Luna is giving her a hand... So with all the wind this is a perfect post today...the Air element... 
It is associated with the North...winter...wind...sound & fragrance....
There are many different things that you can incorporate as your air element such as feathers.... I have a Smudge fan I made from feathers that my turkey friends left for me after a lunch of sunflower seeds.........

Another air element is incense & sage...... there is a post coming later this week on some amazing incense I found.... I use them both just about every day....I always smudge before my yoga & meditation as well as clear my crystals....  
There is something calming about the scent through the air...
& it smells wonderful....
Chimes & bells...(don't you love this one)....music... even flowers all represent air...the movement...the chi energy as it travels invisibly touching our sense of hearing & smell....  

I think it is important be aware of what Mother Earth gives us as these are gifts given freely by her so that we can form a connection with our environment......
So I wish you all New Moon Blessings...Time to set my intentions!! 

1 comment:

Méa Strauß said...

Oh Linda, once again I am so grateful. You are remembering (or is it reminding...) me on new moon, I had so much work, I almost forgot! Is this your new floor on the picture with the incense smoke?? If so, oh my GOD, how beautiful!!! So full of character. With scars that reveal the wooden spirit in it.
Have a blessed time, dear, your follower Méa from Germany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...