Apr 18, 2016

Dryad Incense

I love incense...so when I find some that I really like I have to spread the word....these sticks are amazing!!  I got the 19" sticks...they burn for over three hours!!!  & the fragrance is absolutely amazing.... 

 Some incense I have burned leaves a heavy smoke in the air...I have had to open a window to disperse some of it....this is light & leave a beautiful scent to the room....
 You know Patchouli was a definite  on my list...& I also got Treehugger that is wonderful too...plus she sent me a few sticks of Sandalwood to try.... They come in 11" & 19" in different package size.... I plan on getting  some Ylang Ylang next.... I highly recommend these...they really are nice incense... Just click on the name under her picture at the top & it will take you to her store.... You won't be disappointed...

4 comments:

Red Rose Alley said...

Linda, I love incense too. It sounds like you found some lovely fragrances.

Happy Spring.

~Sheri

Holly said...

Oh this post smells lovely, an incense that burns for 3 hrs, I'm going to have to check this out. Have a great rest of the week.

Babylon Sisters said...

Thanks so much for the tip, Linda! Off to Etsy right now...

Linda said...

You won't be sorry....I love them...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...