Dec 31, 2015

Happy New Year!!!


I want to wish eveyone a very Happy New Year...I will admit I am so glad to see 2015 end... But have great hope for the coming year.... I have set a couple of goals...one is saving for a 35 mm camera....I miss taking my own pictures & a camera phone just doesn't cut it anymore... I never set resolutions...I don't believe in them...I prefer to set my intentions during the moon cycles which work much better for me... Despite the sadness & grief that occurred I have so much to be grateful for in life....my precious family & my health are the two tops ones...
So I want to wish all of you everywhere a beautiful & magical start to a promising year.... Thanks to all of you for following my blog...It means alot to me...
See you on 2016!!!!
Peace,

6 comments:

Jenny Minerva said...

I wish you a beautiful New Year!!!

2015 was a really bad year...
so I hope that 2016 will be much better..! :)

Hugs & Brighest Blessings <3

Méa Strauß said...

2015 was a hard year for me, so I am happy, that it is OVERRR. It was like riding a stubborn donkey! This new year will be strong energy, I beleive, but I think, it will bring me foreward instead of running around in circles.
So, Linda, let us have a good ride this year and let´s stay connected!
Newyear´s Huggies from Méa

Linda said...

I agree with you both...I am looking forward to this year...well said Mea about running around in circles this past year..that's exactly how I felt...time to move onward & upward! Hugs to you both :)

Holly said...

May 2016 be that of your wildest dreams.I finally got a nice camera as Christmas/Birthday gift. Stop by my blog and and check out my moon pic.

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red Rose Alley said...

LOVE THIS PICTURE, Linda!

~Sheri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...