Dec 24, 2015

A Merry Christmas Full Moon.....


Here in Maine the weather has been more like spring than the end of December...it was in the low 50's today, which was nice...the dogs & I got in a couple of good walks in between cooking & finishing touches on gifts..it is very strange to see that red tinge on the trees as tho they are ready to bud!! Hey! I am ready to get back into the garden early!!!

Here on the east coast we will have a Full Moon on Christmas day.. So it looks like Santa will have plenty of light tonight.... There hasn't been a Full moon on Christmas since 1977....the next one will be in 2034... So enjoy this rare moon .... I hope all of you have a very wonderful & happy Christmas.... 
Don't forget to stop over to Mystic Mamma for the insights into this Full Moon....
Happy Holidays everyone!!! 

2 comments:

Méa Strauß said...

Hohohooo, Linda :)) Merry christmas, yes, full moon christmas, I will enjoy this, as it is a gift so rare.
Yesterday, I walked through the rooms here, my little smoke cauldron in my hands - my kids gave me a strange look and my son said: "Ok, the nurse has let her out"... They obviously think, I am a bit weird... but they like it on the other hand :))
So, have magical hours today, I certainly will!
Greetings from Méa

Linda said...

Thanks Mea....Love the story with the kids...Happy New Year...<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...