Sep 23, 2015

Welcome Fall!!

Its the Fall Equinox...
A time when light & dark are equal 
moon-sylph:

☽ ⁎ ˚ * ☀ Transylvanian forest ✵ ⁎ * ☾
The changing of the seasons... shedding like leaves from a tree, whether physical or emotional, that which no longer serve a purpose for us.....
watching the pantry fill up with the harvest of food  
& herbal medicines for the winter...
slowing down.... hibernation... meditation
Time to rest & recover, embracing the dark...
swansong-willows:

(via Pin by Lonneke Borret on herfst | Pinterest)
To read, to plan & dream of your goals
Cozy Blankets:
My favorite... 
bringing out the sweaters & blankets....
Comfort....

2 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Great photos...ooh how we love this time of year!!!

Méa Strauß said...

I love it, Linda. You are always grounding me, bringing me back to my roots - thank you soooo much for this.
I send you a hug, Méa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...