Aug 29, 2015

A Super Moon...

Tonight's Full Moon is a Super Moon....Full of immense energy....Time to release all that no longer serves you....... It also marks the beginning of the Harvest... my favorite time of the year.... My crab-apples are just about ready for the jelly jars....

Last night I enjoyed the Sage Goddess Full Moon ritual...it was wonderful & highly recommend it......You can watch it online here....as well as past Moon rituals in the archives...Tonight I have my Moon bath (wonderful way to relax), some Yoga & meditation.... Oh yes recharge your crystals tonight as well...  Tomorrow I write down all that I wish to release back to the universe & burn it.... doing something over three days sets my intentions more positively until the next moon....I find much more peace in my life as well following my inner wisdom rather than societal expectations .... What ever you do for your Moon rituals,   Embrace the energy of tonight's Super Moon!!!

Moon Blessings everyone!

5 comments:

Méa Strauß said...

Oh LINDA, I forgot my christals... :((( But I did my moonbath tooooo :))) Thank you for this wonderful post, I LEARN Soooo much from you.
A biiig hug to you, I am still sooo glad, I found you in this big big world :)

Linda said...

Thank You Mea...I am glad your here too...I love your wonderful comments...Have a wonderful week!! Huga <3

Red Rose Alley said...

Linda, thank you for following us. I love your blog too, and I really like what you said here about releasing all that no longer serves you. I've been thinking of doing just that. I look forward to your posts filled with beauty and peace. I am now following you too.

~Sheri

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Linda.....I haven't done a moon ritual yet...but am finding that I actually enjoy rituals....even at my advanced age! LOL LOL Have built several altars for lost loved ones and have put one for my son in my bedroom....it seems to give me some solice. Thanks for your inspiration.

xo

Jo

Linda said...

Hi Jo...so sorry about your son... I think doing things like this is comforting...& honoring...I have lost loved ones recently & plan on making alters on the Dia de Muertos for them... <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...