Jan 24, 2015

If You Build it, They Will Come...

My youngest Step Granddaughter, Ivy Karma, always ask me this question as she comes in the door...
Is the fairy house ok?... 
We had some damage last summer to one so I decided to build a couple for her to see that the Woodland fairies have safe shelter from the storms...So here is the first one...We has so much fun with this we are going to build a town...
With the Hubby's help I think we have a nice piece of real estate for the wee ones...
Please forgive the picture quality, my camera did a dance down my stairs & is no more..So I have to rely on my phone temporarily......
 I wanted  a chimney for this one something a little Dr Seuss-like 
& I think the Hubby did a wonderful job on it & he cut me a nice slab for the base.... 
Everything is from the woods except for the chimney & cedar shingles for the roof...
The mushrooms have a slight coffee stain & I used some dried Kale to give them a mossy look..
I crumbled the mica & spread that around for fairy dust...
The roof has pine cones, birch bark & moss...
My favorite part is the fairy ring...made from acorn caps & mica.....

& it is true....If you build it, they will come... :) 


 Have a magical weekend...

10 comments:

Méa Strauß said...

Linda, ohhhhh, such a piece of ART! so perfect and magic, it is, were fairies live, oh yes. And the sprakling ring... I am thrilled. Beautiful, with each detail so full of an own life. Ahhh, IKNEW, this is the right blog for me :)) THank you so much for this post. :)))
Have the brightest Sunday, and I can´t wait for more. Hugs from Méa!

Méa Strauß said...

And it is sparkling, not sprakling... ;)), sorry for mistakes...

Marijke said...

Great naturel fairy house great to put some magic in the world!
groetjes van Marijke

aryh884 aryh884 said...

台中徵信社價格,出軌,工商徵信,外遇,財務公司
徵信協會 ,合法徵信社,免費法律諮詢,外遇徵兆,
台中徵信社,免費諮詢律師,法律諮詢,徵信,徵信社,抓姦,花蓮徵信社,徵信社工作
心理醫生,捉姦,新竹徵信社,徵信社收費,徵信公司
基隆徵信社,捉猴,尋人徵信社,女人徵信社,合法徵信社,外遇徵兆,法律諮詢免費
外遇搜證,徵信社推薦,尋人啟事,徵信社工作,台中徵信社,女人徵信社
蒐證,女人徵信,桃園徵信社,婚外情,法律諮詢
徵信社工作,財產徵信,第三者,尋人查址
彰化徵信社,台中徵信,免費法律諮詢,雲林徵信社工作,出軌
合法徵信社,法律諮詢,免費法律諮詢,律師,婚姻挽回,徵信社價格
台中徵信公司,通姦,離婚,婚姻,高雄徵信社
外遇解析,女人徵信社,外遇抓姦,法律諮詢服務,
免費法律諮詢,外遇蒐證
外遇抓姦

Bohemian said...

Oh how Magical and Enchanting this form of Creativity is! And I DO Hope that they will come now that you have built it... you've got me thinking I should try my hand at Fairie Village Creating since you don't see very much of this type of Wonderment in the Desert as you would in the Woods. I am now Wondering what type of Abodes Desert Fairies would reside in and be Attracted to? Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Tante Mali said...

Dear Linda,
so I have to build one fairy house tomorrow. We all need our garden fairies. Your's is so lovely done!
All my best from an Austrian gardener
Elisabeth

Louise McDonagh said...

Such a lovely blog

A Wild Thing said...

Hello old friend, been a long time...these are absolutely fabulous, gonna have to try my hand at them...I'm sure I'll find tenants...take care!
sharon

kendi modaniz said...

wery nicee

kadın giyim,uzun elbise,abiye,kıyafet, tunik,elbise,

bayan ceket,takı aksesuar,kolye,otantik kolye,etek,sexi iç giyim,uzun etek,

yüzük,fantezi iç çamaşır,

takı,gümüş küpe,uzun tunik,triko, bayan gömlek,uzun abiye,

bayan ceket,takı aksesuar,kolye,otantik kolye,etek,uzun tunik,sexi kostüm,

yüzük,fantezi iç giyim,

hely fely said...

I knew this blog post was existed someplace. Thanks to post such articles. Will unquestionably be using it very soon. Bierkrüge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...