Sep 23, 2014

Autumn is Here...



Happy Autumn Equinox everyone!!  & a New Moon as well.... It fits in with what the Hubby & I  are doing at the present moment....My goodness I did not realize I had been away from here so long... I hope everyone had a good summer....ours was busy.....it has been the summer of purging & we REALLY cleaned out....I would say at least two rooms full....It was either sold, donated, taken to the dump or burned in the many bonfires this summer with friends who are doing the same thing..
..
Its fitting that the New Moon has coincided with the Autumn Equinox....I have to say this time of the year as well as this Luna cycle is my favorite ... it is a time of ending ... of finishing up... releasing & cleansing...I have found over the past year that following the cycles of the moon as well as meditation keeps me in check from letting projects, situations or relationships get over whelming preventing me from moving forward ....it is a time to re-focus on the future... "Feeling stuck" is something I have not felt in a long time....

An excerpt from my favorite... Mystic Mamma:

"In this planetary moment of transition, as we move from one season into the next, let’s take the time to pause and release all our energy that has been tied into the past. It’s time to step into our future, and use all the realizations and lessons we have learned thus far to propel us into a new place and a new experience of being!"

I like that ....How about you?


5 comments:

laoi gaul~williams said...

belated Mabon Blessings :) i adore this time of year with the darker days, the cool air and prospect of turning inwards

Linda said...

Oh I agree Laoi... I am much happier with the darker days & cool weather too.. hibernation time ..:)

Babylon Sisters said...

Love this post Linda - even though it's still too hot here, I'm trying to be inspired in a seasonal way. Miss you on your blog - I think of you as a friend...

Linda Starr said...

lovely maple leaves and sentiments

Juliette Williams said...

I'm new to your blog, but appreciate your spirit and sentiments! I'm welcoming the fall air.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...