Aug 16, 2014

Page Scores Again...


My Hubby is the best...He always keeps his eyes open for things he knows I like...for example wicker ...
So I was SO excited when he came home from the recycle /transfer station with this gem....it is in great shape except for a bit of mold on the bottom...but the thing that surprised me was it was wicker not plastic....I couldn't believe someone would get rid of it....but I am very glad they did!!! So tomorrow I am scrubbing this down with Dr Bronner's soap then a spray of vinegar & a spray of tea tree oil...then a good sit in the sun should do the trick....

I find that for everything we give to someone else to either help or we no longer use, we get back something that is more in line with our taste...
When you put something out there, the Universe will  definitely respond when the time is right...

1 comment:

JackieP Neal said...

Crazy what some people will discard- such a throwaway world we have become- so glad that your husband rescued such a lovely treasure for you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...