Aug 15, 2014

45 Years ago today.....


Wow  I did not realize I have been gone so long... I hope everyone has had a good summer...it has been busy for us... we have been busy with the house this year getting things painted, fixed & ready ....Now I am working on a couple heirloom quilts for my daughter & grand-daughter.... I am also working on the blue wing-back chair to FINALLY  finish up now that I have a treadle sewing machine again...  given to me by a good friend...Why I ever gave up mine I will never know, but the Universe  heard my request for another one & answered.. actually I am getting an electric one as well...so it answered two-fold for which I am very grateful not only for the sewing machines but for my wonderful friend as well..... So I will be posting the finished results down the road......

Today is the 45th anniversary  of the Woodstock Music Festival....  we have plans to get down to New York for the 50th with a few friends....& yes!!!  we will all be going...... we have made up our minds ... Have a beautiful weekend everyone.......





Love Peace & Music...

2 comments:

JackieP Neal said...

What line-ups and what Prices for admission!! Crazy that it is 45 already!
Looking forward to seeing your quilts ")

SHERRY said...

Hi Linda,
I found you through The Lady of the Woods and every time I visit your site I am transported back in time. I was 19 when Woodstock happened and I can remember almost going with some friends. Too bad, what a history making event. Hearing CSN's Woodstock bring back that time and how I wish time travel was possible.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Sherry

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...