Jul 6, 2014

Creative Spaces

It looks like I will be taking a break from the bedroom...we were going to do a temporary fix on the floor but then we found some wood in the form  of a small horse barn that had fallen apart...so we think we might be able to salvage enough for a floor, hopefully two, which would be great!! So while we are getting that together, I am going to get my craft room together..I cannot find a thing.....So I will be back to post some more of the Bohemian Decor posts...as well as a Chicken Chronicle...it has been awhile since I reported on the girls...So this one is one on some creative spaces I find inspiring... the more rustic the better in my books!!












Enjoy your week & stay creative no matter what form it is...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the inspiration! ~Pammie

Sacred Keep said...

Love the last crafting room...inspiring
...:)...
blessings

laoi gaul~williams said...

i have been playing catch up~so much wonderfulness to see! your bedroom is looking amazing and the spool table inspired :)

Bohemian said...

The Organization of my Creative Space continues. I'm discovering all kinds of supplies I forgot I had! *winks* You will have to Share the Images of yours when you complete it.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Meriseimorion Mosaike said...

A wonderful collection of lovely places. It is a great inspiration!!
Thank you for the pictures.
Greetings from Germany
Kerstin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...