Jun 13, 2014

The Strawberry Moon...

Tonight's Sagittarius Full Moon goes by many names such Corn Moon & Rose moon but the Native Americans named it the Strawberry Moon because it meant the strawberries would be ripening...I for one cannot wait!!   Its is also the Moon just before the Summer Solstice...
What makes it extra special tonight is it falls on a Friday the 13th...this will not occur again until 2049... Is 13 a lucky number for you?  It has been for us...
So tonight I ended  my Full Moon meditations with a Strawberry Smoothie...

1 Cup Almond milk
I frozen banana
5 or 6 fresh or frozen strawberries
Stevia to taste...I usually add a Tblsp
5 or 6 ice cubes
a splash of vanilla...
Blend until thick...
A small tip: the more  ingredients that are frozen the thicker the smoothie becomes...

Full Moon Blessings  to all..

3 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Sounds like a great smoothie recipe. I normally use vanilla yogurt, but that almond milk sounds wonderful. I'm still up and heading outdoors to try some full moon photography. Gotta wait till it's visible thru the trees. Hope no one sees me, in my jammies and fluffy, coffee stained blue robe. hahaha

Linda Starr said...

oh if only I could have seen the moon too many clouds, perhaps this morning, I love that the moon has so many names for each one of them, all of them sound wonderful.

Linda said...

I hear you Linda...I hope to see it tonight...it has been so for the last cloudy few days.. TM I will be by to see if you got those pics.. Love your photography...Wish I had a better camera...;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...