Jun 2, 2014

Lets Barter....

We have been busy lately...spending time with the Grandbaby, gardening, cleaning up & bartering...We love to barter...so it is great when something comes along that really hits the jackpot.... My Hubby bartered for this...He gave it to me for my craft room...He got all the bolts, washers, screws, light bulbs & all sorts of findings in the drawers...

This came out of an old hardware store & I wish I knew the history...What is unique is that both sides have drawers... a few are missing but I have a couple of ideas......All my bobbles & beads will be finding a home in this beauty....

So I will be cleaning this up with a little Murphy's Oil Soap & linseed oil 
as well as a new bottom....  
Which means three items go out of the craft room & into the yard sale...
It never fails to amaze me what happens when you let go of things that you know longer need...
Something better always comes along!!!  
Its magic!!

6 comments:

vintagegal75 said...

Well done Steve! Mom, I am sure you are over the moon on this find. Its a beauty!!!

Linda said...

You have that right Baby Girl... I could see this in your home someday... ;)

Mary Lindsay said...

I am green with envy - I would go nuts for this and especially as I have also been creating my very own work room but have kind of hit a brick wall as I have some things I just don't know where to place so all is a bit of a mess, but not if I had this baby. Lucky you, I wish you lots of fun with it. Mary

Luthien Thye said...

GASP!!! what beauties!! I would keep both :p i'm greedy :)

laoi gaul~williams said...

oh my am i jealous! what a perfect find, i cannot wait to see it all cleaned up and in place :)

oldcrow61 said...

You have a very nice blog here. As a crafts person myself, using this set of drawers is a brilliant idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...