May 2, 2014

DIY Friday- This & That

Here a few DIY projects that I found on Pinterest
  that are simple & easy for a weekend project or a rainy day...  
Love this paper mache moon... This would be a cute light for a kids room...

Clay pots with tissue paper decoupaged on... Love this idea!
I am thinking a turquoise one..

I thought this was a great recycle idea... playing cards as stencils...

How about Citronella candles... if you have never used soy wax your in for a treat...
it is the easiest wax to work with... 
Hope this gives you some ideas for a weekend project...

1 comment:

Ann said...

I love the idea of playing cards as stencils. Just the right weight of paper and the coating would make them each for clean-up. I'm filing this in my "copy cat" folder. Thanks for sharing your discoveries.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...