Apr 25, 2014

DIY Friday- Trellis Redo

I got this trellis from one of my GFs... I was not going to keep it but decided that it might work in the Fairy Play-land I am creating for the kids... It was silver & rust...so I gave the scroll work & edges of the butterflies a spray of black paint...

Then I had some fun painting these little butterflies...

 It is hard to see but the body & edges have glitter all over them... from all that fairy dust that is left on them after they give the fairies rides around the forest...

 It looks pretty neat from a distance ...the scroll work disappears making it look like the butterflies are on the tree....now to get some flowers growing around it...
So if you come across one don't throw it away...even if it is plain you could probably find metal embellishments at a dollar store to attach...then  let your creativity flow...

Have a great weekend....

5 comments:

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

This is wonderful ! I love it, and I am sure the kids will enjoy this space so much.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!
xo

Sacred Keep said...

I love the colours...

...:)...
blessings

Jema Rose - The Bohemian Girl said...

Such a pretty makeover!

Hugs & Blessings from Jenny

Skyline Spirit said...

pretty nice blog, following :)

Linda said...

Thanks Ladies :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...