Apr 29, 2014

Boho Interiors...









Hi everyone!!  It has been a busy two weeks...Family get-togethers & projects....Did you ever have times where everything seems  flow in place...that has been that way for the last two weeks for me & I am soaking it in.....projects are getting done or are complete..the Hubby is doing a massive clean-out...never thought I would see it.....things that have been put off or procrastinated on,...done!!  The feeling is so good...The blue cave bedroom is coming along great...I am really loving that color...so does the Hubby...it  only half done & walking in seems to relaxes you immediately...well for both of us it does & that is what is most important...what works for you ... Try as I might tho I cannot seem to keep my projects to one...I have three going right now but I  make sure now that they are being completed....so I can't wait to post the results of everything.... Meanwhile I will be posting  photos that inspire me as well as getting  back to Wednesday Women & Silent Sunday doing these every other week... Enjoy the photos.. Hope everyone is enjoying Spring & the rebirth of everything in Nature....... Love seeing the sprouts poking up through the ground...


Peace...

2 comments:

Linda Starr said...

love the textured stools and that door; I can never keep to just one project either, sometimes it's to my detriment as some fall by the wayside.

turquoisemoon said...

The last one is my favorite. I loved the colors and maybe, just maybe the Buddha...hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...