Apr 6, 2014

A Touch of Morocco....

I love the Moroccan look...tho it isn't just Morocco but all across the Middle East...Beautifully handcraft items & furniture....The colors & textures...the patterns & wood carvings... the jewelry & lanterns.... & don't forget the paisley!!...all of it is just gorgeous...It is where I originally got my idea for the Indigo in the bedroom.....One blog I have gotten so much inspiration from  is India pied-à-terre...Definitely check out her site if you love this style of decorating...Lots of DIY projects too....

source
So much of this style can fit into a budget because you can make your own version...
& that is where all those flea markets, yard sales & thrift stores come in...
source
I would love one of these so I am working on a knock-off version for later....
I will recruit the Hubby on this one...

This is why I love the Bohemian look ... it's an inclusive style...especially the Middle Eastern decor.... It is the original Hippie style..

3 comments:

Sacred Keep said...

Love it all
... :) ...
blessings

Babylon Sisters said...

Love this - I didn't even know about that blog - thanks so much!

Linda Starr said...

Love all the colorful details in the bowls and fabrics, I can't even imagine doing that kind of work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...