Mar 1, 2014

Pretty in Pink.....

I am in need of some color...the outside is so drab & cold right now... even the green of the Pine trees seem depressed... So how about some Pink!!! I do like to add touches of it in the house.. not a lot but just touches.....I really love to add it in quilts along with blue & purple...especially for little girls.....It seems to add something to other colors...whether it is a light or dark pink, just a touch can brighten a home... 











What do you think....are you into pink ...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pink and brown together!
love your pictures.
Also pink hollyhocks are my favorite for the outside pop of color! Have some growing now....hope they bloom this spring/summer here in arizona!

Patti in AZ

judie said...

I am certainly into all these source photos you have shown. Love every one of them. Want them in my house! Sigh......

Babylon Sisters said...

I love pink - gorgeous post - thanks! xo

pussman and co said...

I am in love with your blog!!! :)

Linda said...

Thanks Glad you like it...Welcome :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...