Feb 27, 2014

The Bohemian Kitchen...

I have started my Spring cleaning today..cupboards shelves pantry windows....Maybe it will move this cold weather out...*wink*  So I have started with my favorite room...the kitchen....the heart of the home.....this is where I cook, can, bake bread, dry herbs, have coffee & chat in the morning with the Hubby, dinners with the family visit with friends...Time tho to spruce it up...  
So I need some inspiration....


More brick....definitely...
Love this sideboard...
lots of wood....
some floral maybe....
Love this sink....well loved & used  
tile on the floor....
To think Spring lets make it smell like Spring..
some tips from Free People...



Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Nadine A. said...

What great pictures. Oh I can only hope to one day have a kitchen so beautiful. For the time being though I am just happy to have a kitchen that isn't itty bitty. I need to do some spring cleaning even though it has been warm here for quite some time now.

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

Love the inspiration! And of course the boho look:)
-Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

sandra hagan said...

Inspirational....boho eye candy...and ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...