Feb 21, 2014

DIY Friday- Wind-chimes & A Birthday....

 I saw this on Facebook so I do not know where the original source is from...But isn't this beautiful... I just had to make one for my collection with a twist of my own.....It is the perfect thing to work on today...something magical  & ancient looking......wrapping the wires around the sea glass was therapeutic & thoughtful ...a bit sad...... especially today....
Today is my Best Friend's birthday...she is not here this year...but she is pain free & peaceful & you can't ask for a better gift....I will bet she is watching the latest episode of Downton Abbey...kicked back & enjoying it...it is just those who love her back here, miss her more than ever... but  so grateful for the time we had... Here she is in San Francisco...She told me she finally made it for the Summer of Love...just a few decades late... she was such a riot...

Happy Birthday Soror...
Stevie & I love you & miss you so much...
When you hear the Wind-Chimes, it will be me saying hello  ....

6 comments:

sandra hagan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandra hagan said...

a wonderful gift for your friend.....

Sixpence and A Blue Moon said...

I love those chimes - so beautiful. One cannot have enough or too many wonderful things like this in and around their home.

And what a beautiful tribute to your friend. I know she is smiling at your new creation.

Wishing you a blessed and wonderful weekend.
xoxo

My Grama's Soul said...

What a beautiful tribute to a lost friend......so heartfelt.

xo

Jo

laoi gaul~williams said...

a beautiful tribute for your beautiful friend xoxoxo

the picture of the original is just amazing~i have lots of sea glass and this has inspied me :)

Linda said...

Thanks for the wonderful comments everyone..<3 ...Glad this wind-chime has been inspirational...I just wish I knew the original source.... :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...