Jan 15, 2014

The Wolf Moon....

This Full Moon is called the Wolf Moon....as well as The Moon after Yule....This is also the smallest one this year...called a Mini-Moon because it is furthest from the Earth...
I love the Full Moon because it is a monthly "housecleaning" of the mind for me...... It is a time to release the things that no longer serve you... Write down anything that you do not want in your life...attitudes, emotions, people, illnesses, habits, thoughts.... 
go outside & burn it under the light of the Full Moon, give thanks & let go....
Then enjoy a detox bath, maybe some yoga & meditation... Try one of Deepak Chopra's meditations here for free... I love his meditations...
~~~~Full Moon Blessings ~~~

1 comment:

Nadine A. said...

Its funny how you mentioned that the moon is also considered the smallest moon as it is the furthest away from earth right now. This morning when it was still dark and I left for work I was taken aback at how big the moon appeared. It was bright orange and I wish I could have stopped to admire it. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...