Jan 30, 2014

New Moon, Black Moon...Moving Forward...

New Moon by Martha Brito 
.
Its the New Moon in Aquarius (my moon sign)....it is also a Black Moon being the second New Moon in a month...which also makes it a Super Moon.. AND its the Chinese Lunar New Year of the Horse which coincidentally is my Chinese astrology sign.... Its a perfect storm of power!! I feel so good...energetic...This is going to be a great year...A year of changing & moving forward ...I feel it deep in my soul now ...

Last year was a year of finally letting go of a lot of toxic, negative repressive things...a cumulation of a long journey ....It was hard & at times painful but very good & very cleansing...I realize that letting go is a very personal process...it is not something that is easily explained how you exactly do that........but when it happens, you feel it...I mean really feel it... the Qi energy is good...If you feel stuck with letting go of things...don't give up... it will eventually happen... Set your Boundaries & protect them..  Yoga & Meditation have been an immense help... as well as a great Hubby who loves to communicate & helped me through it...


But when you see good things happen, Priorities are clear,  family becoming closer...a beautiful grandchild being born...new friends coming into your life...even when you lose someone precious to you like a best friend, you eventually see through the tears the beautiful things they instilled in you to move on but never forget.....you know your on the right track...That is my story...

But it is also knowing that 
I AM  ENOUGH...

Luna Blessing Everyone...

6 comments:

susanjmb said...

here's something for you...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yi8J-p3HDg

judie said...

I love what you have written here. In fact, your whole blog is awesome. I've bookmarked and I'll be back. :)

Linda said...

Thank You Susan for that song...I love LM & the song is so beautiful..Love her music!! Thank You

Judie...Welcome...Glad you liked the post & enjoy the blog...Happy to have you along on this journey :D

Rubye Jack said...

You have come such a very long ways Linda. Just a little over a year ago I remember how rough things were for you. You deserve goodness.
btw, did I say before I like your profile photo? You look great!315N

Linda said...

Thanks Rubye :D I appreciate your comment.. "Life is suffering" as it says in Buddhism but it is how you look at it & approach it...I am beginning to learn those lessons...I hope it can give hope to those still struggling with that... & pass on what I have been shown...especially to my kids..<3

Crazy Ravens Studio said...

I hope you are right about all the good energy to come. Last year was darn challenging and I am ready to move on. I am a fellow horse person. Giddyup!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...