Oct 27, 2013

The Hanger of Findings


Instead of leaving your findings in a draw hidden away...Hang them out where you can see them..add  or subtract as you wish.....a new form of Vision Board...  But make it special by adding crystals & hang from a  piece of wood that has sentiment to it...like from the forest, a river or the beach.. Mine is from under the Covered Bridge on Sunday River in Bethel Maine...a place where I spent  hours of my childhood....

This is my brother & I under the bridge around 1965....
A heartfelt thanks to my Grampa for those wonderful memories...

6 comments:

Linda Wolf said...

Great idea, Linda, and so beautiful!

Donna said...

Hi Linda, I love your idea..How is new granddaughter? Blessings.(((((((((HUGS))))))) from Donna

susanjmb said...

Well, now....I just LOVE this! What a fabulous, creative, non-cutesy idea!

Linda said...

Thanks Ladies...I love your description Susan...I am not much into the cutesy stuff either..;) free form & organic...the best way to go...

Donna the little one is doing great!! She is such a blessing...Hope all is well with you too...<3

sandra hagan said...

childhood memories remain to thrill us again and again.

Linda said...

I agree Sandra.. sometimes in the smallest of things...:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...