Oct 5, 2013

DIY Friday - Table project changed...

I am a day late on this  but I will be getting back to my regular posts now...
Plus adding another new bi-monthly post....So this weeks DIY is an update on a craft table I was working on....Looks like the door will not be my craft table after all....A friend of ours brought me a large wooden spool that will work out much better than the door... much easier work around....So I am going to refinish the spool...

Most of the door was so rotten it just fell apart anyway which was too bad...It was a nice looking door......so I salvaged as much of the good wood as possible...I ended up with this pile ...8 pieces..so I am going to now build a low table  for my meditation area....I plan on carving designs into it...I got a small Dremel with carving tips so I am going to do a little practicing on scraps while I strip off the paint & construct it..........

Into something along these lines, only maybe a bit longer.....So lets see how this plays out for both these tables.....

Have a great weekend...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...