Oct 18, 2013

DIY Friday- Spider Webs & The Full Moon...

I got the idea from these beautiful garden screens from England..... 
So I decided to make a smaller version.... But plans are being formulated for a huge one like these for my garden... I am thinking branches with Hemp Rope...Plus getting the Hubby to make a metal spider for it...
So I found some grapevine out back in the woods..... I made a spoke from the thicker parts of the grapevine then starting weaving the spiral......... 
 I hung it on the Moon Gate...
It seem to be the right place for it......

 Depending on the time of day the light made it look different...

These are easy to make. you can use other materials than grapevine to make it... .Great for Halloween but just as a Fall decoration as well... Now to add a spider...

I tried to get a picture hoping the Full Moon would light it up but no luck....It really was pretty with the light hitting it but my camera just couldn't pick it up..... 
Enjoy the Full Moon ...it really is beautiful tonight......
Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

Jema Rose - The Bohemian Girl said...

VERY beautiful & creative!

Hugs & Blessings from Jenny

Linda Wolf said...

Linda,

This is just brilliant! Your moon gate has really evolved beautifully. Thanks for posting.
LInda
xxx

Linda said...

Thanks ladies :)

sandra hagan said...

most wonderful.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...