May 12, 2013

My Mother's Day Gift...


I want to wish all the Mamas out there a very Happy Mother's Day... This one is special & I have waited to tell this news today because of it... especially after last week...the Yin/Yang of life......

We are going to be Grandparents!!!!  My Baby Girl is having a Baby Girl!!  

We are all smiles & our hearts are full...You have no idea how happy this makes us...I know my daughter & son-in law will be such  fantastic parents....

This little one will be our little Flower Child... 



4 comments:

Babylon Sisters said...

I'm so happy for you Linda! Being a grandmother is pretty much the best thing EVER. I have a granddaughter, two grandsons and one on the way. Life is good!

Gayle said...

Such exciting news!!
You guys will be great grandparent/life teachers!!

turquoisemoon said...

Oooh what exciting news! Congratulations!!! What a wonderful Mother's Day!!!

Linda said...

Thanks Ladies...we are SO excited & happy about this...We already have some big plans for a fairy land..we can't contain ourselves....LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...