May 22, 2013

Mooncatcher.....

So it was time to take a break from everything else to just make something fun...So I made a Mooncatcher......Now if this cloud cover would just move out so I can see what it looks like under the Moonlight...  

There were a couple moments of sun so I know how pretty it looks with that part of Nature...even with the clouds the light was good enough to make it look very magical...
With the Honeysuckle & Crabapple flowers right outside the window, this is nice to look at in my meditation room...
It was easy to make....a piece of driftwood, white sea glass & a Quartz crystal that are wired, chain, fishing line, a small Amethyst crystal which I will hang some Moonstone on when they arrive, a couple silver bead,  a  & a long string of  crystal seed beads to drape on the driftwood...attach with jump rings to the chain & tie the sea glass with fishing line...

Hang in the window & enjoy...

Now to wait for the Full Moon on the 25th.... the next question...will I be able to get a picture with it under the moonlight...
To be continued.....
:)

11 comments:

Ms Misantropia said...

LOVE it - beautiful.

Rachel Gallagher said...

It's gorgeous. I love anything to do with the Moon. :-)

Babylon Sisters said...

Perfect! I was feeling in a bit of a slump - not sure what to do today. Now, I'll make a mooncatcher - thanks so much for the inspiration! Yours is gorgeous!

Suzanne said...

HOW WONDERFUL! You are so talented! I might try to make one myself.

Jema Rose said...

How beautiful & magical!!!

Hugs & Blessings from Jenny

Ashling said...

That is truly stunning....I'm in awe.

Carousel Dreams said...

It's so gorgeous...love it

Linda said...

Thanks for all the nice comments Ladies...<3

laoi gaul~williams said...

oh my that is just beautiful!
you have now inspired me to make one for my room...i have hung silk scarves up at the window so something like this will be wonderful.

Linda said...

Now you have inspired me Laoi...That is a great idea with the scarfs...that would go well with the catcher...:)

Luthien Thye said...

that's so beautiful!!! and magical!!! i'm sure it'll catch lots of moonbeams and energize the house.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...