May 25, 2013

Full Flower Moon

Tonight's Full Moon is a Luna Eclipse Super Moon...the most powerful Moon this year...It is also the closest to Earth it can get... I love what Mystic Mamma has to say about it...
It is also called the Full Flower Moon.....I know many of my flowers are ready to burst open as soon as the rain stops...Lilacs, Peonies, Roses....
Too bad there are so many clouds tonight...I will miss seeing it.....We can still enjoy the powerful energy coming from her on this full moon....

Have a peaceful night...

5 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

Yikes! Linda, i just saw on my blogger dashboard that this blog has been deleted! and then when i came in here, it's still here but, my McAfee says that it's a dangerous site. do you have the same problem with other followers? has your blogger been compromised? darn ... "compromised" sounds like some spy movie.

Linda said...

I have had that happen before even when I know the site is safe...Not sure why that happens...I will check with Blogger to see if anything did happen...Thanks Hon for letting me know...:)

laoi gaul~williams said...

i was woken at 3.30 by the lady moon shining through my bedroom window, right onto the bed, it was wonderful. i lay there until she passed. then i was sitting in our front garden an hour later after she had appeared from behind a large old oak. by this time she was a pale pink and almost transparent. such a wonderful start to the day for me!

Jess said...

Hi Linda, I'm so happy to have found your beautiful blog. Hello from your newest follower.xx

Linda said...

That really sounds wonderful Laio...Thanks for sharing that...I finally saw the Grandmother Moon last night & she was gorgeous...still big...I have never seen it pale pink that sounds magical..:) Welcome Jess Glad to have you along...Glad you enjoy the blog..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...