May 29, 2013

Chicken Chronicles......New Family

So it has been awhile since I posted on the girls...Time to meet the new babies... 
I still have two more coming.....The Barred Rock...they are the black & white ones.....like Chicklet....the fox got my last one a few weeks ago.... so there has been some stronger security added...
 I am thinking one may be a rooster...his comb is a bit redder than the others...
They are in the newly renovated summer house & having a ball....They have the whole place to themselves...post coming on the house when the roof is done...
 lots of stair jumping....
 water breaks....
 snack time....
 & nap time....  
I am sure the older girls will not like this...
In the meantime....Ignorance is bliss ...
More adventures later...

1 comment:

Rachel Gallagher said...

They are sooo cute and what a lovely home they have. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...