Apr 11, 2013

So Here I Go....

 I started my Esty Shop today....Moonstone Macrame....I am taking the plunge......It is time to sell some of the creations I make......my Macrame hangings....each has a tiny Moonstone on it somewhere... A slightly different twist on  macrame hangings...60's Hippie meets Middle Earth??? That is where I am headed with this.....

 I am not stopping here...Possibly a sister shop adding the artistic talents of the Hubby...We are going to make some more wooden mushrooms to sell which I am really excited to start & I am planning on a few wood carved items... We have had people tell us we should be selling what we make together.. So we will never know unless we give it a try...

We will see where these go but I have no doubt this will be an ever evolving changing adventure..
New ideas are filling my mind....

First things first....Welcome to Moonstone Macrame....

12 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

I love Etsy!!! Checked out your store...looks great! I always check out items on Etsy before I go to a big box store. Unique gifts or items just for me. I've been keeping my eye on some purses lately...Love the kilim ones. I have several artistic friends and I've been trying to persuade them to open Etsy stores. It is a plunge... Good luck!!!

Linda said...

Thanks TM I am looking forward to this...I already have some new ideas for hangings.... I could get lost in Esty shops...much better than malls...;)

Rachel said...

Congratulations!

I just opened an etsy shop to, it's very exciting when you press the button to open your shop. :-)

I love your hangings, they're very beautiful and the idea of Middle Earth meets hippie is always a good thing.

Babylon Sisters said...

You go girl! Awesome idea!

Kathy said...

Linda, that's great! Best of luck on your new endeavor. I will check it out when I have a moment.

Andrea said...

Wow!I am super excited about this. I'm always drooling over the things you and your hubby create!I can't wait to see what you come up with...

Linda said...

Thanks everyone for your wonderful comments......I am pretty excited about this...the Hubby & I have been brainstorming so stay tuned...:)

Linda Wolf said...

Linda, these wall hangings look wonderful! I love your combination of materials and the creative twist you've put on your work.

Congratulations on you Etsy shop. Best of luck to.

Bohemian said...

Congrats on your new Biz Venture... your Creations are Beautiful and how Fun would it be to Partner with your DH and sell both of your Creations collectively... continuing to Inspire each other! May you Enjoy much Success and have all of your Dreams and Vision for this Path come to fruition.

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

laoi gaul~williams said...

ohhh how exciting! i shall be over shortly to have a look and add you to my love list :) its so exciting setting up shop-i still am amazed i made the step last year and although not making millions i love it that people actually love and buy the things i create...good luck and much joy!

Linda said...

Thanks Ladies for all the support & wonderful comments...it means alot...<3

Suzanne said...

OH HOW WONDERFUL!

I have to go now........I have some shopping to do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...