Apr 25, 2013

Full Moon In Scorpio.....

Has arrived!!! This is a great time for the Hubby & myself...yeah we are both Scorpios....I have been reading a lot of how intense this time is but actually the Hubby & I seem to be going with the flow...Of course, Intense is a good definition for us.....ask anyone...I have also read  about an "intense" Karmic flow & again we have had many things happen over the past few weeks that have been very karmic...all very very good...

I am just going to mention some of my feelings as we enter this period.....This Full Moon is special to me...this resonate with me personally .....  Over the last few weeks as we have been clearing out material items that cannot be reused ......applying the Feng Shui techniques (Yes it is becoming an annual event sometimes biannual).....the useless, the broken, the un-fixable has been removed from the realm......things that we have needed but couldn't afford especially for the Hubby have been given to us by generous friends...who are also cleaning out.......things that will be well utilized in making our shop items... the result of Karmic action....

Regeneration & Rebirth like the Phoenix rising from the ashes (*I love this painting*)...Meditating daily has helped me release many things, things that will never be allowed back in.....Done....I have written many things & released it by fire as well..that is very cleansing...Each time we let of go of that which does not serve us, we receive good things that do... people & experiences that are healthy & supportive...& who you can return that support in a balanced way...Yin /Yang

 Healing from the past & Letting Go......a good spring cleaning....not only of material things but of the past...of the negative & toxic...of the "corrupt & diseased" ..I read that somewhere & thought it was apt for what I am going through..... to stop taking personally others issues & emotional problems that they try to lay at your feet because they cannot face the truth... 


Truth.....Digging deep for the truth...those dark secrets & lies that are hidden will be revealed....Things you don't want to face as it takes you out of your comfort zone.....Your life can even be impacted negatively by others trying to hide their secrets & lies....Now is the time to walk away from it & not get drawn in ...Believe me.....You have enough to deal with already.....For me it was a matter of reclaiming my power & paying attention once again to my intuition & insight...It is always best to follow that one... Intuition...Gut feelings......If it doesn't feel right, it probably is not good for you...... Time now for a ridding yourself of the old & moving into a new time or place...

Lets not forget there is a partial Lunar eclipse involved tonight as well...I like what Mystic Mamma posted...

“Lunar Eclipses symbolize an ending of a chapter, time of letting go, surrendering and closing of doors so to speak.  You can see this is a great time of shedding the past, at least whatever you are ready to, and really diving into it and letting go. Don’t over-analyze it. Release the grip and set yourself free to heal and move on. Honor whatever it is or was and let it go on all levels of your being. Wherever area of life the Lunar Eclipse in Scorpio activates for you, consider it a time of serious letting go for deep transformation and reclaiming your power. You may find you free up some stuck creative energy in the process!”

I have to tell you this one...The Lunar Eclipse will create a "shadow cast" which I thought was weird or maybe symbolic when I read that since we adopted a new family member this past weekend....Her name is Shadow... she is a Celestial Cat...*wink*..Isn't she pretty sitting among the stars...very mystical...(I can hear my kids laughing right now)...

This is what she looks like on Earth....& seems to be fitting in with our little family quite well...

Last night's moon was beautiful & I can't wait to see it tonight....I don't think we will be able to see the eclipse in the Americas unfortunately so we will have to rely on the pictures taken.....The Hubby & I  have a couple of things planned to make it special....(if the wind calms down so you know fire is involved)....... Thanks for listening to me ramble on.....Hope those of you who are Moon followers have planned something special as well.......I am off to do some Moon salutations, a Moon Bath ritual  & some meditation time...
Here is Stevie to start you on your way....

Enjoy your sacred moon time tonight....


2 comments:

Katherine Wolak said...

Seems like an interesting time indeed! The moon is indeed stunning now! :)

laoi gaul~williams said...

a gorgeous, gorgeous post and so inspiring~i have been feeling a bit overwhelmed by my illness this past week and as always this makes me drift from my path...and don't i know it...time for me to take control!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...