Apr 26, 2013

DIY Friday- Moon Gate....

I know... it is an ongoing theme for me...I love the Moon....& I couldn't imagine a better time to start this...This idea came to me over the winter as I was looking at these pictures...I have had this "portal " hanging around for awhile & was not sure what to do with it...then it came to me...It is not the same material as these but I think it will be just as nice...and it is a great re-purpose for it...I would love to have a stone moon gate some day though...covered in moss!!  


Screaming Heads, Ontario Canada


So these are my inspiration...I am starting the project today & hopefully by Sunday I will post the results....I am excited about this one...& it is a beautiful day to be outside.....So stay tuned for my Moon Gate....& where does it lead to????
Have a great weekend!!!


2 comments:

Lady of the Woods said...

Hi Linda, its been a while! I love what you are doing! I'd love to see the results and the progress too. How are you?? hugs, lady

laoi gaul~williams said...

ohhh fantastic idea! i look forwards to seeing what you come up with :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...