Mar 12, 2013

Tools of the Trade...

When you think of what an artist uses to create with you tend to think of  paint brushes, pencils, sewing machines, needles, Dremels & instruments of that nature ...others have more unique tools of creativity....like chainsaws...Zeke Elliot not only makes his living in the mountain woodlands of Western Maine but also creates these amazing works of art with a chainsaw...

 I love this little guy....

I find it amazing that someone can take a piece of log...round rough & plain....& pull out these creations..
He really should try a totem sometime....

 How great is this hand chair...
He also makes these wonderful rustic tables...



 I have known Zeke all my life...He is a good friend, a family man & one of the most down to earth people you could meet..He is a woodsman with a great deal of respect for the land....He & his wife Joyce adopted my daughters horse Heidi  giving her a wonderful long & happy life ...for that I will always be grateful to them especially Joyce...she was the Mama... I want to thank him for the use of his  photos....It is nice to see him releasing the Artist with in....I can't wait to see his next creation....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...