Mar 11, 2013

New Moon....




I love this Moon art....I thought these were really nice & wanted to share it with you....I am feeling exceptionally good tonight...Maybe it is the New Moon is in Pisces tonight...Lots of water all around...literally as well in Mother Nature here in Maine with all the snow melting...very energizing!!....I am focusing on the positive things in my life instead of drifting towards the negative...That tends to be the darker side of my Scorpio nature....But I think it is human nature that we do so.....But like the quote said there is beauty in the darkness, the lesson is to adjust your way of thinking to look for it.....I am finding that meditation is becoming essential in my life to keep myself focused on seeking out the beauty in the dark times as well as those that uplift and support....Yin /Yang is becoming much more apparent than ever before...

So it is time for make some new intentions in the journal for this month......I have found this practice  to be quite rewarding.....I only pick a couple.....it is short term & easy to focus on....I got the idea from Marissa Moondaughter  .....She has some wonderful ideas over at her blog...

I also want to direct you to the new button I have in my sidebar for the KV Moon Phase Report....These ladies have astrology readings. art work, Moon meditation rituals...a great way to enhance you Full & New Moon days.... It is so enjoyable...I highly recommend a visit to look at all of it.......

Something else I want to tell you about...I started this morning with Deepak Chopra 21 Day Meditation course....It is free and only takes about 15 minutes....I have to say I really loved this...If you want to improve your meditation time or begin to learn how just click here..

Well, I hope there is something here that you find helpful...
Thanks for listening to me tonight...
Enjoy the New Moon ....



Photo credits....Tumblr

5 comments:

Victoria Harvey said...

so love your blog....for me it is everyday l come to this place of bliss...

Linda said...

Thanks Victoria...Glad you like it...Thanks for foloowing along...:)

Jema Rose said...

I love moon art!

I am really glad that I also started with the 21 days meditation!
I have also started to do Yoga.
AND also have become a vegetarian..!
:)

Hugs & Blessings from Jenny

Bohemian mom said...

("I am focusing on the positive things in my life instead of drifting towards the negative...") Thanks for this post - I so needed to read it and sat with the new moon as well, thinking about all the ways I need to start taking care of myself. Yoga - every day! and ohhh my love of journalling - I must make time for it.
Love the pics!
peace

Linda said...

I like how so many are heading in the same direction...Glad you enjoyed this Ladies...:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...