Mar 26, 2013

Crystal Cleared...


I started to collect crystals during my cancer treatments...I started with Amethyst & had a few pieces all around the house...Now I am using them to treat my headaches as well as for sleeping....a post will be coming on that....My favorites are Amethyst, Quartz & Moonstone.. What are yours??


 Smokey Quartz...next on my list...




Himalayan Quartz ...would love to have this ...

Tonight is the Full Worm Moon ......
"As the temperature begins to warm and the ground begins to thaw, earthworm casts appear, heralding the return of the robins. The more northern tribes knew this Moon as the Full Crow Moon, when the cawing of crows signaled the end of winter; or the Full Crust Moon, because the snow cover becomes crusted from thawing by day and freezing at night. The Full Sap Moon, marking the time of tapping maple trees, is another variation. To the settlers, it was also known as the Lenten Moon, and was considered to be the last full Moon of winter."


All of them very welcomed signs....This is also a good time to charge your crystals...I have included a link for ways to Clean & Charge  Your Crystals

Enjoy your Moontime...

5 comments:

Marissa Moondaughter said...

I am so so happy stones have helped you so much! I love moonstone, a new favorite is Ocean jasper (GORGEOUS)and I am keeping my smoky quartz near by! Get one! It is so grounding and protective!

Linda said...

They did.. thanks so much for the tip on that Marissa...The smokey quartz is definitely next....

turquoisemoon said...

I'm thinking that you're much younger than me, however...we're both just ole hippies!!! hahaha! I have crystals all over my house too.

Marianne said...

I'm wearing rose quartz for a few years and it directed me to lampworking and creating jewelry... :)

Linda said...

That is great Marianne...& Yes TM we are old hippies & I love every second of it...I got away from it for a few years but I found my way back.....I lost myself during those years... I sure won't leave again... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...