Jan 26, 2013

I Love the Moon.....

My energy feels different...How I process things feels different...more focused, more alert...I also have decreased my affirmations each month to three specific things...I find that if I focus more on just three of them,  issues are either resolved or not the problem I thought they were... I also find that things are revealed to me during the month that help me in my journey usually revealing which decisions were right to make......

Right now my focus is on letting go, forgiveness & clearing out the negative....That can be everything from my own self-defeating thoughts, negative people & situations as well as bad health habits... Journaling on the Full & New Moon specifically for this purpose has been wonderful  as it gives me a chance to go deeper into things...

I also created a sacred space today for the first time...usually I would do my journaling & meditation on the bed but I am moving toward a deeper experience during these Moon times... So tonight will be different & I am looking forward to it...

I also wanted to share some ideas I found especially if your new to fully participating in it as I am...
I have done bits & pieces of it but now I am getting more serious about my time with the Moon...So I hope you find this as interesting as I did...

CLEARING WITH THE FULL MOON
Moon Water
Place a container filled with water under the full moon overnight [I use a party jug with a spout]. Drinking this will clear your chakras. Bless the container with love when you place it outside, before and after drinking the water. I often think the words "love, peace, joy."
 Release Ceremony
During a full moon is the time to release negativity. Deborah King suggests having a Release Ceremony. Write down negative thoughts or patterns to burn. For example: regret, blame, lack, self sabotage, etc.  Burn it outside under the moonlight, if you cannot burn it then soak it in water. Release it with love and forget about it.
Release negative patterns, toxic relationships, and anything unwanted with the help of God, God's full moon, and the Archangel Michael; the angel who releases us from fear and fear-based manifestations; Archangel Haniel, the gentle angel who has long been associated with moonlight; Archangel Raziel, who balances karma with relationships in all directions of time; and Archangel Ariel, who teaches us how to manifest our earthly needs, to enjoy our lives, and connect with nature
Lunar Bath
Lunar energy is more important to our spiritual development than solar energy. Spend at least 5 minutes soaking it up, especially under the full moon !!! If you can, why not sleep under it and marinate with the energies the entire evening?
 Clearing Bath
Not only is this a weekly routine, I started doing this last month for the eclipse. I clear my field of lower energies to welcome the heightened energies. It is a time of releasing that which no longer serves you, why not clear your field also?
 Charge and clear your crystals - set them out overnight under the full moon.
 Unsure of the date and time of the full moon for your area? Try this website here


Tonight is the Full Wolf Moon....Enjoy your Moontime..

2 comments:

susanjmb said...

I'm so happy that I found your blog page...It just warms me up on these cold, winter days here in Wisconsin, USA where I put up with S.A.D. I love your musings, your photos...all of it.

Babylon Sisters said...

I am a fellow moon worshiper.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...