Dec 13, 2012

Ravi & the New Moon

This is the New Moon.....Time to write our intentions....what do you want to create in your life over the next month.....I take this time to journal what I wish to create in my life &  also to write the blessings in my life...each month that I have done this something positive happens to us...
It could be something big like someone giving us something that we have needed around the homestead.....or as simple as your husband telling you how happy & content he feels in our home...That to me is a precious gift....Karma....especially in the New Moon..

I love this painting..... 
There are more days now when I feel how this looks...
peaceful & content..... 
Something that comes easier when you have been able to eliminate chaos in your life... 

Also tonight there will be a Geminids Meteor Shower  
so be sure to look to the heavens & enjoy......



This week Ravi Shankar died at the age of 92.... 
Such an amazing Sitar musician....He will be missed...

I will bet these two are playing their sitars right now...


Have a peaceful evening...

2 comments:

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Linda.....it does sound like you are content....isn't that a wonderful place to be

xo

Jo

Linda said...

Yes it is & it is a long time coming...:) but well worth it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...