Dec 31, 2012

New Year Wishes....


I want to wish everyone a Very Happy New Year..I am so blessed to have such a beautiful family & friends.....I have met so many more wonderful people through this blog & always look forward to the beautiful comments left...I appreciate everyone who follows me.....I  always get such an uplift after reading your blog posts as well & always learning something new !  I also have to admit that many of you have changed my mind for the better about a belief, philosophy or religion just by who you are as a person & the sincere honesty that is evident in your posts........Sometimes I let one or two people deter me from enjoying something because I associate them with it...I have to be reminded that some use & manipulate things for their own agenda but it does not mean the religion or philosophy should be dismissed because of their behavior...  I lose out when I allow them that much power......So Thank You everyone for those reminders  as well as your thoughts, sharing your feelings, your ideas, creativeness & artistry but more importantly your friendships...It has truly enriched my life.... 

Hopefully this will be a new year for change..I pray for the end of war ...all war...& the creation of a much more peaceful existence but along with that the hope many will begin to have a closer connection to Mother Earth ... to understand the importance of taking care of her.....our lives literally depend on this change...not to dismiss Nature as a pool of  unending resources....We need to practice sustainability....I have heard so many talk about letting go of things to embrace a much more healthier life whether it is mentally, spiritually or physically..something I have been doing myself..... well, I believe a good place to start that process is in Nature...our greatest lessons, healing & rest from the stresses in life reside in our amazing environment......our obligation comes in taking care of how we treat  Mother Earth & her residents.... how we give back now....
So that is my wish for the coming year...

Thanks for listening to me & no matter what you plan for the coming year, 
I wish all of you much Peace & Happiness.... 
See you in 2013!!


6 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

I just love following your blog. I'd like to comment more but mt hand is hurting so (cast off today) Anyway, Happy New Year!!!

sharon said...

So glad I found your blog and your beautiful sentiment. Happy New year, and a new hope for change!

David Hornero said...

Happy New Year

Ashling said...

Thank you for sharing your thoughts & inspirations with us! Wishing you a blessedly happy new year! And may your wish come true....

Frenchtowner.com said...

Linda,

What is that wonderful image of the Tree Sisters? Is that a stained glass or a sewn piece, or a mosaic, or something else? You've got a great eye!

Peace,
John

Linda said...

Hi John....I am not sure if this is stained glass...I think it may be a painting...I found this on Facebook at the Treesisters page... click on the name under the picture & it will take yo to their site... Thanks for stopping by & visiting... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...