Nov 22, 2012

With Thanks.....

In a world that seems out of control...with so many suffering from dire situations like job loss & hurricane destruction...with soldiers serving far from their home & families... Our uplifting thoughts & prayers are with all of them... 

There is one bright spot....the arrival of Santa at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.... 

& yes I do believe...  I have to.... that good things will come for all...

I am so organized this year that I may be able to actually watch some the parade this year while I wait for my family to arrive... Wishing all of you a very  safe & Happy Holiday...


4 comments:

the wild magnolia said...

Enjoy your day. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your best loved's.

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Linda. Thanks for blogging! Pam

Lady of the Woods said...

Yes, the suffering Linda, I think is what keeps me in pain no matter what I try to do, there is no ignoring it for me. I do what I do and blog about it keeping distracted from feeling it all the time. But all must change soon, and I mean ALL. Gratitude as a practice is very helpful, very helpful. I wish you many blessings to you and yours, lady.

Linda said...

Thanks Ladies...Hope the day was wonderful for you as well <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...