Oct 15, 2012

Yard Sales & the New Moon......


We had our yard sale this past weekend...
My sign got a lot of compliments....there were neon pink signs up the hill to this one... this is a color I highly recommend if you plan a sale yourself....People loved them...


I can say this was a great success...We sold almost everything we had...made a lot of money....I keep my prices low & people remarked on that...another tip I would recommend ..one lady said it was nice to finally see some yard sale prices...my items were priced to move....It felt good to see these things go to new homes..


What was left will be donated...my storage room was emptied by 3/4....Now on to the next phase...the items to be sold online...


source

We have reached  New Moon....

It is a time for new beginning.....re-charging our focus.....setting new goals.....Things will take root.....you may get what you wish for OR  something even better...

One of the reasons I had my yard sale was to clear out things that contain stagnant & negative energy ....I already feel a difference...my focus is on clearing my environment..tonight I will take a sea salt bath.... burn candles.....meditate....and write my goals..... I feel good....Good things are already happening!!  I feel like I was knocked off the road for a while but now I have climbed back up....Tonight I stand up & start walking.... I won't let anyone or anything ever knock me off the road again!! 

My focus is clear...I wish the same for all of you as well....

Have a Blessed Full Moon night...

3 comments:

lauren, curious constellation said...

Loving the yard sale sign.

laoi gaul~williams said...

the sign was fantastic and i could see goodies sitting there that i would have bought!!!

after my de-clutter my place has a much more positive energy and my crafting is flowing and i have lots of inspiration...it was certainly the right thing to do :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! Congrats on your clear-out. I've been very influenced by the novels of Pearl S. Buck, written in China, where clutter in the house clutters the mind. Somehow I missed your FB page before now...it's great! Happy fall, and keep inspiring us!
Pam

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...