Oct 29, 2012

The Hunter's Moon


Tonight's Full Moon comes as Hurricane Sandy is hitting the East Coast....So it is on that note that I hope that everyone, as well as all the animals, in it's path remain safe from harm & have found safe havens...


I took this picture last night and you can see that it has quite a large ring around it...that usually indicates a blizzard so I was not surprised to see today some areas on the East Coast that have already received at least a foot of snow...  The wind is getting stronger here at our place & hopefully not much damage will occur from that... I am sure that this hurricane will be one for the books with all the different systems going on with this one storm...
Stay Safe Everyone!


3 comments:

Connie said...

My Steve and I were admiring the moon last night . . . it was a lovely sight. I love the post before this "The Bohemian Sofa . . . what a marvelous collection of photos. I enjoyed studying all the details in each photo . . . very Gypsy . . . Love It!

Your blogging sister, Connie :)

scarlett clay said...

Love looking at that moon...so mysterious and beautiful.

Suzanne said...

Wonderful picture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...