Sep 14, 2012

Welcoming a New Family Member...



I am back after a forced hiatus from the web world...my computer decided to end it all & leave me stranded for a bit... But I am back & my first post is one of very happy news for our family...My Baby Girl is now engaged to a wonderful man & isn't he handsome!!!....we are so happy to welcome Alex into our  group...actually he was already embraced by our clan...this just makes the membership official!!! 



So Congratulations to Melody & Alex.... 
We love you both so miuch!!

First comes love then comes marriage.....then.....

You know I had to put that in Baby Girl!!!! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you back, Linda! I thought this was going to be your sister in the photo, but it's your daughter! Congrats to you all. Is that you and the hubby below? Hey, neither guy is too shabby... ;) Pam

Linda said...

That is Melody & Alex as well during a hike... Thanks for the sister compliment...LOL ...I am very proud of them both!! :)

Amanda said...

Congrats!!! They're a beautiful couple. :)

Gayle said...

They are a beautiful couple, and your daughter looks just like you.

Congratulations and happiness to you all!!

the wild magnolia said...

a good man
a good woman
are hard to find

congratulations to all

IMGIRL said...

Congrats to your daughter and to all of you! Beautiful couple!
Heres to all the exciting times coming your way!!

Cheers!
Kim
Imgirl

Kathy said...

I am glad to see you are back - I was beginning to get concerned! :)

I'm adding my congrats and best wishes for the happy couple!

Barbara said...

Sooooo happy for you and your family! Congrats! They are lovely together and would give you beautiful grandchildren!! *wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...