Aug 19, 2012

Throw Out The Rules.....

When it comes to decorating.......
I read once you should always decorate with things you love....not what is socially correct but what you love to see out & about your home... 

Throw out the rules & burn the box!!! 
Then have fun...















 My hubby told me the other day I wasn't afraid to try anything in the house... If you are afraid, you will never find out what could look amazing & unique.... It is what I love about this online community I follow...Nothing is off the table...The artistic streak is indulged....Try it.... you will find it is alot of fun...

10 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Ok...I think my favorite of this collection is the cadenza with the willow? limb vase. But that colorful chair grabbed my eye too.

Lady of the Woods said...

no boxes for me....I always throw them out....lol....gorgeousness!

Anonymous said...

I love your interiors photos! But my husband is a painter by trade and artist by hobby, so I can only get away with so much! At least I can dream on your pages... :) Pam

Ashling said...

Such wonderful and inspiring photo ideas, and good advice! We often comment that HGTV's designers might cringe walking into our house, but WE love the rule-breaking juxtaposition of what we love & find beautiful. Thank you!

scarlett clay said...

Yay! I love that view, and I LOOOOOVE that painted chair...need to find one to paint at a garage sale soon!

Luthien said...

great inspirations my fren! great inspirations!!

Jema Rose said...

VERY inspiring!

I never follow trends, I always follow my own heart & taste..!

: )

Hugs, Jenny

Have a lovely new week!

A Wild Thing said...

Guess you might say I'm one broken rule closer to the nuthouse...bring on the strange, after all, I just hung a minnow sane in my stairwell...oh yes and a shrunken head...can't be too normal, right!!!

Bohemian said...

What I want to know is WHO made the Rules anyway?!? *Winks* I banish all Rules when it comes to Style and Personal Expression. You can't Truly be or know yourself if you're following someone else's Rules! I Hope your Post Inspires the more timid to become a Style Rebel!?

Dawn... The Bohemian

Linda said...

Love that....Style rebel.... that is what we are...great comments everyone...I can see a bonfire of boxes burning now...LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...