Aug 13, 2012

A Very Green Alternative...

If you have chickens, animals or a farm of any size..
& even if you don't...this is for you!!!
I have been using this product for two months now...I waited until I was sure of its effectiveness before posting here... I cannot praise this enough...
It is called Fresh Cab!!


It is made from all natural ingredients...
plant cellulose fiber (corn cobs), essential oils of Balsam Fir, Lavender, Spanish Rosemary, Cedar, Orange, and Lemon...... 
Boy does it smell nice...wrapped in a pouch that can be placed, tucked or hung up... You change the pouches every three months...they last longer if the weather is cool...

Now the reason I came across this...we had a rat show up...~~~shiver~~~~ apparently they like the chicken's food too...rats are not my favorite animal but we didn't want to trap it and have to deal with it either... so I began some research...

I goggled rat repellent and viola!! 

There was a 100% money back guarantee but when I read that this was used by farmers and the stories of how it worked for them... I was sold...
The hubby was somewhat skeptical...but he said I usually come up with some pretty cool things...so we bought 5 for $15 at the Tractor Supply store 
to try them out...
I am happy to say he is now a convert...

My favorite part is it is ALL NATURAL!!! and the fragrance...wonderful for us but rodents hate the smell!!!! Hubby has one in his truck he loves the fragrance so much...but he also wants to keep mice out...

Now for the results...not only has it driven the rat away but I have not seen any evidence of mice...the squirrels are gone too (so the birds have their sunflower seeds again) & we have one chipmunk left but I like them.....then I noticed something else...,the girls stopped digging for fleas...I have always used cedar chips in their home to drive fleas out but with the added pouches...it seems to be providing a double whammy on fleas in addition to keeping the rodents out of their food supply!!

I am going to order the big box to place these in all the sheds as well as our basement...the mice like the hubby's tool boxes  and shelves, unfortunately, for hiding their seeds!!! 

I give these an A++++++++++
I highly recommend Fresh Cab if you 
are having rodent problems at all...



5 comments:

Andrea said...

WOW! Very cool,I am always looking for natural flea and rodent repellents! I despise scary chemicals and buggies are very hard to dissuade here in the South.I'm going to have a try with this stuff! Thanks for sharing!

My Grama's Soul said...

Hi Linda......finally can download some of my fav blogs....our spot here has great wi-fi. Nice info you have shared....at the moment...I don't think I have any rodents.....but when I do...I'll try this. (O:

xo

Jo

Bohemian said...

Thanks for coming by for a visit... I'm glad I stopped by to hear about this product. We have acreage and so often have some issues with rodents even though we have 3 working Cats. I've always wanted to find a humane way to just drive them away and hopefully Gophers hate this Fragrant stuff as much as other rodents cause we've had a terrible time with them ravaging our Garden of Veggies and Herbs and making potholes all over the property that people twist their ankles in! Here in the Desert we often get those HUGE Sewer Roaches too when the Monsoons come and hopefully this stuff works better than Boric Acid because it seems as though it would be safer for kids and domestic pets too? I'm going to try it anyway, thanks for the info and tip. Dawn... The Bohemian

turquoisemoon said...

Always looking for natural repellants. When you have fur-babies around, you want "safe"... Thanks for the tip!

Tricia said...

Yeah! Thank you sooooo much for this. I have found the plug in electronic sound emitting devises work on the rats but not for the squirrels. I 'm off to buy some right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...