Jul 4, 2012

Sunshine Update

I deleted a post that I had posted a few days ago on a Sunshine award...& tho I really do appreciate getting it....(Thanks so much Ann).... I found myself feeling bothered by only listing 10 favorite blogs when I cannot truly do that in my heart...

My blog list to the right contains my top favorites but I have many more that I love to visit to get inspired by their wonderful posts on family, creativity, philosophy, spirituality, decorating, music, books, & so many more genres that to pick just a few is not how I truly feel...

I SO appreciate all the wonderful people that follow my blog & find what I have to share interesting. I hope that everyone feels as inspired uplifted by what I post here as I do by their blogs...

My blog was started initially as a form of therapy to focus my thoughts on the positive, to lift depression & sadness, as well as dispel alot of anger, voice on occasion things that "grind my gears",have a couple political rants ;).... To say that it has done that & more is an understatement...

I have found so many new friends that are supportive, fun & hugely interesting by who they are as people that it has filled gaps in my life that has erased the negative effects of those who I had to leave behind...

With that being said...Everyone should get an award for the time, energy  & love that are put into the blogs I read from you..... Thank you all for what you bring into my life...

With much love,

8 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

AMEN!!! I've never been able to journal on paper. No way to add photos, cartoons, etc. that captured my thoughts or inspired me. My blog was just going to be a journal of the things I ponder...it too has become soooo much more. I can completely understand why the Sunshine post was deleted. Only 10??? how does one pick? I was inspired reading your earlier post, making a cake previously posted on one of my food blogger sites, teased Debra, She who Seeks, supported by friends as I learn photography and tolerated when I whine or rant. Yes, a big thank you to all that bring so much into my life! And thank you for this-another fun and inspiring post to read!

A Wild Thing said...

Totally agree, how do you pick and choose. We are all friends and of like mind here in this blog community, though I've strayed away these days, too much gardening and all sorts of summertime stuff to enjoy, while we have it.

Now back to canning my beets, ahhh, summertime!

the wild magnolia said...

you are a true blue sister of the wild bohemian women.
i agree, i am so thankful for all who follow my blogs, and I have been blessed with new friends.

Babylon Sisters said...

I so agree! I'd go crazy trying to pick only 10 - and I find new favorites every day!

Ashling said...

I'm so glad that you started your blog; I often sneak a peek when I'm at work just to put my mind somewhere else!

Bohemian said...

Well said... and I must say that I began Blogging for very similar reasons as you. Never expecting that anyone would actually read it or support it... that was an added bonus and the Friendships made here in the Land of Blog and benefits I never imagined have exceeded my wildest expectations! I'm so glad the G-Kids dragged me into the 21st Century and connected me with such things! *LOL* Thanks for coming by Mom's B-Day Post and leaving such kind words... and YES, she has Bohemian Attitude to the max! *LOL*

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Lady of the Woods said...

yes, agreed with everyone here and so well said Linda! absolutely.
thank you again, and I read and enjoy every one of your posts for that visit to a place of beauty, ponderings, rants, all of it....cool in my book!

Linda said...

Thanks all for the comments...

(((Hugs))))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...