Jul 15, 2012

Picture This...


Time to concentrate on some neglected projects inside the home...Today I am switching my craft room & the guest bedroom (which is bigger) as I am finding space an issue now..

The room I use for my crafts needs the walls redone as well as the floor so I am going to attempt this Paper Bag look I found on Pinterest but with a slight difference....It is a small floor so I thought it would be a good to start with..


There will be alot of items going up on the walls...I like mixing up things with pictures, family mementos & art work that I love so there is a modge podge of eclectic items & interest......I have been surfing pinterest to find some more ideas...

Here are a few that I like.....

source

source










Hope this inspires you redo your walls in a more Bohemian way...

Stay Cool!!

9 comments:

Jema Rose said...

I also love to put up a lot of stuff on my walls, I wouldn´t like to have an empty wall..!

Hugs, Jenny

Luthien said...

OOO!!! i like the floor! it'll look great! ... i wish i have a bigger room to switch ... hmmm ...
the wall decors are nice too, some to fussy for me but i liked the one with the dress form, the one with the tattoo-ed artist, and the last one :)

turquoisemoon said...

Love the 5th one and the last one the very best, however that purple wall is wonderful!

Shawna said...

I love these images. Thanks for sharing them! I'm sure I will be pinning them too.

Barbara said...

The purple wall is to die for...I love a big splash of color in a "creative" room. Mood boards on walls are always a good idea! And that floor is fabulous.. :)

scarlett said...

Your floor is awesome. I love all these walls, wow, I think my favorites are 6 and 10 (love all the tons of smaller photos put up with the bigger pieces!) Have fun arranging your creative space!

Gayle said...

Can't wait to see how your floor comes out!Looks interesting....

Linda said...

I liked the Purple wall as well...it is a good color for the living room because it is healing & calming...thinking of doing an accent wall...I really liked the last two pictures tho...interesting& unique to look at :)..

Vicki Van Slyke said...

Hi Linda--wow the pictures of the Queen Anne's Lace are just beautiful. I always love looking in to see what you've been up to here.
Thanks for letting us look.
:)
Vicki ( from California )

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...