Jul 31, 2012

More Garden Art.....

Here are a few more ideas for a 
touch of art in the garden.....spiderwebs are a favorite of mine....


these would be nice with real crystals...


I have got to make this spiderweb...
I have probably posted this before.....


I am going to do this  Teepee next year only it will be a walk through...maybe some small benches inside...& lots of Morning Glories..


This Checkers Game on a stump is a neat idea..

This Tree Birdhouse is going 
to be one of my winter projects!!
I LOVE this!!

A Castle Birdhouse .....
or it could be a dollhouse!!

I like this idea of a gemstone in a stone wall..

Mosaic Garden Stepping Stone for a couple...


A penny ball will repel slugs & 
turn hydrangeas blue...
a great way to recycle pennies...

An archway leading into the Magic Forest...

Maybe you will find some 


Hope this inspires you to 
create something for your garden...

6 comments:

turquoisemoon said...

Gee...they all look fun! That birdhouse is just too cute! Dang, can't pick a favorite this time.

My Grama's Soul said...

Pretty....pretty...pretty.

Jo

Barbara said...

Wow! I literally gasped when I saw the castle birdhouse (WANT), but all the photos are so inspirational!

Jema Rose said...

This really inspired me a lot!!!

: )

Hugs, Jenny

stina said...

Very beautiful and inspiring ! ;))
Love this lacecovered stones:)
Its always lots of laces in fleemarkets...

Hugs Ann Kristin

laoi gaul~williams said...

so much gorgeousness! i want the Tolkien birdhouse!
hope you are doing okay xoxoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...